Last updated: (24th May 2018)
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Some of the cookies we use on our website are “essential” which are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies to authenticate users, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Other cookies we use are “analytical/performance” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Cookies can be either “persistent” cookies which remain in operation, even when you have closed your web browser or “session” cookies which expire when your web browser is closed.
To keep track of cart data, we use the following types of cookies:
- (1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
- (2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- (3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience on our website as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your web browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site and some of our pages may not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/