Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Safar are looking for a dynamic, proactive and creative individual who will deliver multi channel marketing to drive awareness and engagement with Safar’s products.
Location: Role based in one of Safar’s two regional hubs either London or Manchester office, with some flexibility to work from home
Travel: Some national travel
Work hours: Full time 40 hour a week, open to part time candidates. On an infrequent basis some weekend work will be required (e.g. for events and some team meetings)
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
This newly created role will allow the successful marketing professional to make a big impact and take the lead in spreading Safar’s mission of inspiring the next generation.
The role will require delivering impactful campaigns (awareness and increased sales) through multi channel marketing campaigns via the below channels
- Chat Based Media (Whatsapp, Telegram etc)
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
This requires a dynamic, passionate and proactive individual who is driven to get the job done. The ideal candidate should be inspired by best practices from other companies/sectors, and prepared to test quickly, learn and optimise.
Safar will fully empower and entrust the right candidate to drive awareness of Safar and ultimately inspire the next generation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the end to end marketing automation process from creation, setting up, managing triggers (e.g. first purchase, abandoned cart)
- Creating and implementing campaign and comms (e.g. newsletters) that will create buzz with core audience (Maktabs and teachers)
- Designing and delivering marketing material e.g. e-mail templates, website banners etc.
- Optimised campaigns (copy, content, template designs, call to action, sending times and subject line optimisation etc)
- Measure campaigns & automation results and optimise
- Present monthly marketing dashboard to colleagues
- Managing Agencies/Freelancers for specific marketing deliverables e.g. video
- Deepen engagement with our content based products (resources site, online teacher training & Duas App)
- Implement best practises from others e.g Hubspot, Helpscout
- Manage website content (e.g. changing pictures on homepage, adding new sections)
- Creating marketing material for Safar stockists
- We would expect the post holder to accommodate any other such duties as may be reasonably required time from time by the line manager.
- This job description will evolve and change as the needs of Safar Publications change. All major changes will be discussed and mutually agreed with line manager
- Safar staff are expected to support at seasonal events
- Expectation that candidate will stay up to date with marketing best practice(s) and budget will be available for professional development
|Education||-Degree in: Marketing / Graphic Design|
|– Email Marketing (e.g. Mailchimp)
– Design Software (e.g Photoshop/InDesign)
|– Marketing automation and optimisation tools
|Experience||– 2 years+ Marketing Experience||– Experience of working in a growing start up
– Knowledge of Muslim educational market
– Experience of working in a e-commerce company
– Keen eye for detail
– Good written communications skills i.e copyrighting
|– Data driven marketing
– A/B Optimisation
– Funnel Optimisation
– Agency/freelancer management
|Personal Attributes||– Proactive and independent
– Results focused
– Eye for detail
|– Ambitious and driven
– Virtual Working Team experience
Suitable candidates please apply using the form below or if you have any questions email us on email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd December
Successful candidates will be invited for a phone interview. If you are successful in the phone interview, you will be invited for a face to face interview in London in December.
Please attach your CV once you have completed the questions below. All fields must be completed.